LocationChurchfields, London E18
About This Listing
Features and description
- Launch day Saturday 14th may by appointment
Guide price £900,000
- No onward chain
- Sought after churchfields location
- Purpose built original four bedroom semi-detached family home
- Potential for rear and loft enhancement
- Great size rear garden
- Private balcony overlooking rear garden from bedroom 2
- Family bath/shower room
- Off street parking
Launch day Saturday 14th may by appointment. Guide price £900,000
Featuring the benefit of no onward chain and Set within the high sought after ‘churchfields’ location within only moments of the popular Park and Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’ Primary School as well as the usual High Road amenities.
This really is a rare opportunity to purchase a purpose built Four Bedroom semi-detached family Home which boasts spacious living accommodation including a particularly spacious Thru Lounge, a great size Rear Garden and the potential for both rear and loft enhancement subject to the usual consents.
Externally the front garden now incorporates off street parking for a number of cars and the rear garden is a particular feature, extending to approx. 80ft in length and the view of which is enjoyed from a private balcony accessed from Bedroom Two.
Features & Amenities
- Amenities TV Cable Garden Balcony Central Heating