LocationCherrydown Avenue, London E4
About This Listing
Features and description
- Over 60s only under Homewise’s lifetime lease plan
- Saving ranges from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote or use the calculator on the Homewise website (see link below) for an indicative saving
- Lovely extended family home
- Walking distance to Larkswood Primary an Chingford Foundation schools
- Excellent transport links within the area
- Separate lounge and dining rooms
- Off street parking
Lifetime Lease guide price for Over 60s: £363,500 based on an average saving of 33%Over 60 Customers can save anywhere from 8.5% to 59%*.
Market Value Price: £550,000
Through the Home for Life Plan from Homewise, those aged 60 or over can purchase a Lifetime Lease with a one-off payment to become the Lifetime Lease owner of this property. The cost to purchase the Lifetime Lease is always less than the full market value. The saving can vary from 8.5% to 59%* depending on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria. The above guide price is the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. For an indication of what you could save, please use our calculator on the Homewise website (see link below). For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase the property at the full market value of £550,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
Property DESCRIPTIONAn extended end of terrace house that is being sold chain free! Separate lounge and dining rooms as well as off street parking and being close to good schooling and transport links. What are you waiting for call today!
- Lounge 11’10 x 11’6 (3.61m x 3.51m)
- Dining Area 12’7 x 10’0 (3.84m x 3.05m)
- Kitchen 20’9 x 7’3 (6.33m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 1 13’2 x 11’10 (4.02m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 2 11’2 x 9’5 (3.41m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3 7’5 x 5’5 (2.26m x 1.65m)
- Shower Room
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Homewise, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Suitable as a retirement home.
- Type Terrace
- Parking Yes
- Bedroom 3
- Receptions 2
- Bath 1
- Sqft 542
- Purpose sell
- Location Cherrydown Avenue, London E4
Features & Amenities
- TV Cable
- Central Heating
- En Suite